chill wrote:
> I've also just noticed that if I click on 'View Tags' for any track
> that's defined by a cue sheet, I only see what's actually embedded in
> the flac file.  And since I've now used metaflac to strip all the tags,
> I'm only seeing the 'vendor' tag (which metaflac intentionally leaves
> intact).  My feeling is that 'View Tags' should show everything that's
> picked up either in the audio file itself or in the cue sheet.

When you "View Tags" you are interrogating the file itself not the
database.

Have you looked at library.db in a SQL Workbench application? If you do
you will find that the database consists of a number of tables that link
together to give the information - there is no "album artists" table
only contributors and contributor_album where a role is assigned and its
this role that determines whether the contributor is album artist,
composer, etc

Take a copy of library.db (with LMS off) and have a look with something
that will read SQLite - in Windows there is DB Browser for SQLite but
there must be a similar package for Mac.

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS