Greetings,

Recently moved our mysql server to a new box,
Running Rivendell 1.72
Problem is I couldn't do a backup of the database from Rivendell,
so I tried to just set up a daily backup with mysqldump, however it errors
out with a erron 24,
seems there is a problem with lock tables, I have doublecheck mysql
permissions on this and root
"who is running the cron job" has correct permissions, seems to be a problem
with too many open files
as it gets about halfway through the backup and crashes.

I can do a manual backup using mysql-administrator or mysql-workbench with
no problem, but I
really need a automatic solution.

I have found on google a bunch of references to this max files issue, but
don't find that setting in my config files.

Anyone crossed this bridge before?

Cheers

--
Tim Camp