I'm thinking if a particular User is logged in, there are only a limited number 
of panels and palettes that are accessible. Even if the panel visible in the 
RDAirplay screen is not the one desired at the moment, and as long as the 
proper User is logged in, I believe the RML "PP" (Play Panel) command will play 
the audio event you want -- even if it is not included in the panel array 
displayed on the screen at the moment.

If your concern might be that your 'knucklehead' changes Users during satellite 
time and forgets to switch back (thereby messing up the panels), the "LO" 
(Login) command can put the system back in the hands of the rightful user for 
that particular shift. Inserting an LO command every half-hour will force the 
system to return to the proper User on a regular basis.

I've not tried these myself, but based on the Rivendell feature set it makes 
sense that they would work. I've found details and syntax on Pgs 106-107 of the 
ROG manual 1.3.2-1.

AP

_______________________________________________
Rivendell-dev mailing list
[email protected]
http://caspian.paravelsystems.com/mailman/listinfo/rivendell-dev

Reply via email to