I'm slowly, but surely getting this nailed down!

I have a server and one client.  I've set up NFS based on the Tecwhisperer
guide (https://tecwhisperer.com/install-rivendell-automation-part-3-install-
client/).

The autonfs script appears not to be working, but using an fstab entry to
mount my server's /var/snd on my client's /var/snd IS working.  All of the
files load properly into my client /var/snd and play.

However, I cannot add files from my client.  Importing in RDLibrary says it's
unable to create a destination file. Also, I cannot physically drag a file
into my client's /var/snd.

The /var/snd folders on the server and client both have 0775 permissions.

Thanks in advance!