From: rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
<rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org> on behalf of Brett Patram
<bpat...@salemcleveland.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:09 PM
To: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Subject: [RDD] RDCATCH 2.15.1 Export problem

Running Rivendell on Centos 7.  I just updated to version 2.15.1 yesterday. I
really am only using RDCATCH to take care of a bunch of programs that we pull
down. In any case I will have RDCATCH export the programs to a network share as
a  PCM16, 44100KHZ mono WAV file.  For some reason now, Rivendell is exporting
the files corrupt. I can read them in Audacity, but all my other applications
throw an error message up. It is almost as if its missing its header.

I change the setting to PCM24, and it works. However the application that is
pulling in the file reads it as a FLAC codec.

Anyone know a good place to start looking for a fix? RDCATCH doesn't generate
an error as it doesn't check files that it exports.

Brett Patram
Chief Engineer
Salem Communications Cleveland
WHK,WHKW,WHKZ,WFHM