We just upgraded this weekend to Riv 2.15.1 on Centos 6.8. thinking the
export bug was fixed in the automatic updates. Now we have corrupted files
on export that will not burn to a CD for listener requests without first
running them through Audacity. It seems like files under 250 MB work fine
and over that become corrupted. I tested exporting without metadata and it
did not change the problem.

 I see that this was fixed in github but that is new to me. How do I find
what I am looking for and how do I use it?  It looks like I would need to
compile Riv from source code by components, true? Sorry for the dumb
questions.

Thanks,

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150