From: "john stanley" <john.stan...@elslc.com>
To: "Todd Baker" <bak...@rfa.org>
Cc: "User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System"
<rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:05:00 PM
Subject: Re: [RDD] RDacity

On Thu, 2016-09-29 at 12:25 -0400, Todd Baker wrote:

Thanks for the update

> I hope it wont take too long to get this straightened out.  It will require
> setting
> some assumptions about the existence of rd.ini and where "should" live.
> Currently
> rd.conf exists in the /etc directory in Linux Rivendell systems.  I "may"
> default
> Linux versions of RDacity to that directory, and look for rd.ini there but it
> also could create
> some confusion since both rd.conf and rd.ini would be in the same /etc
> directory.

/etc/rdacity/rd.ini

rivwebcapi - will this be the name of the api or rivendell-c-api? There
seems to be references to both. In an rpmbuild we have to have one or
the the name in the spec file or go by the program name in configure,
"rivwebcapi?"? The other reference comes from the package name.