Hi Matthew et.al.,

Tried to get the configure step working on CentOs to build RDacity. Hit a brick wall mostly.

Can use a hammer and add the mysql libraries etc... but never got the rivcwebapi libraries to link in and be recognized. Since we Don't run Audacity in Linux here I need a more knowledgeable autoconf expert to look at the configure/makefile stuff to get this working.... it's a bunch of library stuff that just doesn't get linked in and thus it won't build completely...mysql and rivwebcapi are the offending libs.

I was worried about the other environments being a bear to get working...but thought I could suss it out...but ...need to take a break from It for now...

Thanks
Todd Baker

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com