Have a look and see if your import has finished before rdairplay starts
to play the file.  I've run into something similar.  If I'm downloading
a file via FTP and importing it, and the file starts playing before the
import is finished - it'll play the "old" audio (since the new audio
isn't there yet).  As the import finishes the audio / markers / etc - is
all updated in rdlibrary, so the next time the audio plays you'll get
the new audio.

It could be something along these lines.