Wayne,

Yes, that worked. I first installed CentOS 6.7 from a live iso DVD I had
and with the right BIOS settings -it seems that lenovo UEFI BIOS doesn't
play well with kernels below 3.x, it rebooted fine. Then I downloaded
Rivendell and the Key, installed as client, updated all, and now I need to
make just a few modifications for our setup. It actually runs!

Thanks for the tip.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427