Yes, I understand. I have built several clients for our riv network using
CentOS 6.x and Riv 2.15.2 now. I don't connect to the server until they are
the same versions. The older systems load and configure easily but the
newest, the lenovo, has been a pain. I can't even get the appliance DVD to
load right. If I use legacy boot on it, it looks good but the hard drive
won't boot. If I use the UEFI boot on the DVD, it skips the installation
options and doesn't install all of the components needed for Riv to run
with all of it's resources. If I install CentOS first, then Riv from the
Paravel repo, I have to find all the missing components, it seems, unless I
don't know all the steps. At this moment, I have everything working by that
method except seeing the audio wave in the cuts and getting the RDXport
error...so far.

I would like a clean install from the DVD appliance disk if I can figure
out how to get around the BIOS problems.

Old machines are easy to use but I need to drive a high def display with
the main computer. If I can't get this resolved this week, I will return it
to the store and buy a newer used Dell.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427