Hello,

Last week, I did  a ‘yum update’ to update our computers to the latest versions.

Since RD refuses to import mp3

> > rdcatchd: Import error: Unsupported Format, id: 5

After some research, it seems that the mp3 format is no longer in the ressources

> > SUPPORTED AUDIO DRIVERS
> >   AudioScience HPI [4.14.03]
> >   JACK Audio Connection Kit [Generic]
> >   Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) [1.0.28]
> >
> > SUPPORTED IMPORT FORMATS
> >     Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
> >     OggVorbis
> >     PCM16 Linear
> >     PCM24 Linear
> >
> > SUPPORTED EXPORT FORMATS
> >     Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
> >     MPEG Layer 2
> >     OggVorbis
> >     PCM16 Linear
> >     PCM24 Linear
> >
> > AUDIO ADAPTERS
> >   Card 0: AudioScience 6685 [1]
> >       Driver: AudioScience HPI
> >       Inputs: 8
> >       Outputs: 8
> >
> >   Card 1: Not present
> >
> >   Card 2: Not present
> >
> >   Card 3: Not present
> >
> >   Card 4: Not present
> >
> >   Card 5: Not present
> >
> >   Card 6: Not present
> >
> >   Card 7: Not present

twolame is still present

Does the same on both the computers

Computers are running CentOS 7 and were installed according to the new method
published on this ML few month ago which was flaw less till last week.

Import in Wav in the same directories works perfectly so I convert my mp3 in
wav before but it fails many of my automated tasks :-/

Bonne journée :-)

PVB
RUN 88.1
  • [RDD] Can’t impor... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
    • Re: [RDD] Ca... Wayne Merricks
    • Re: [RDD] Ca... Fred Gleason
      • Re: [RDD... Pascal Vanbel - RUN
        • [RDD... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
          • ... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
            • ... Rob Landry