I’m sorry to insist but these last two weeks I can’t import anything in
Rivendell in my main radio program.

I installed the workaround as instructed then the 2.15.3 update which was
supposed to fix the issue but instead Rivendell imports no more neither mp3 or
wav, by dropbox or directly via rdlibrary  (message "Audio Converter Error : OK
»)

I’ve reinstalled rivendell but it changes nothing

I tried to import in an existing cut but the result is the same

It works through rdcatch

Logs doesn’t seem to report an error

Is anyone can help me ?

Have a nice day :-)

PVB

On 18 avr. 2017 à 15:46 +0200, Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise -
RUN 88.1 <p...@run.be>, wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My problem remains after upgrading and now I can’t import wav neither in drop
> boxes or directly (message "Audio Converter Error : OK")  in cart BUT rdcatch
> can import …
>
> I’ve seen nothing in logs which explain the situation (no error message
> anyway)
>
> I’m a little lost :-)
>
> Have a nice day
>

> PVB
>
> On 7 avr. 2017 à 12:15 +0200, Pascal Vanbel - RUN <p...@run.be>, wrote:
> > I've updated to 2.15.3 and now Rivendell doesn't import anything :-/
> >
> > I've got a message "Audio Converter Error : OK" (on my 2 computers)
> >
> > Log doesn't seem to report an error
> >
> > PVB
> >
> > On 2017-02-16 19:10, Fred Gleason wrote:

> > > Known problem on CentOS 7 installs. It’s because EPEL recently added
> > > a libmad package that ‘updates’ the one provided by
> > > Paravel-Broadcast.
> > >
> > > It will be fixed in v2.15.3. In the meantime, a workaround is to
> > > install libmad-devel.
> > >
> > > Cheers!
> > >

> > > |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> > > | Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Chief Developer |
> > > | | Paravel Systems |
> > >
> > > |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> > > | A room without books is like a body without a soul. |
> > > | -- Cicero |
> > >
> > > |----------------------------------------------------------------------|
> > >

> > > Links:
> > > ------
> > > [1] mailto:p...@run.be

  • [RDD] Can’t impor... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
    • Re: [RDD] Ca... Wayne Merricks
    • Re: [RDD] Ca... Fred Gleason
      • Re: [RDD... Pascal Vanbel - RUN
        • [RDD... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
          • ... Pascal Vanbel - Radio Universitaire Namuroise - RUN 88.1
            • ... Rob Landry