Sorry for starting another thread.. but I have been trying to figure this
out and it's driving me mad...

Swapped out a 64MB video card for a 1G video card which has HDMI, it took
over the audio. I figured out it was the HDMI and blacklisted the HDMI
driver in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf:

blacklist snd_hda_intel

Now one of my 2 Soundblasters are working.

Audigy SE (CA0106) and Audigy2 (emk10k1 I think is the driver)

Anyways, I have everything enabled in rdalsaconfig, but the asound.conf
file in /etc is empty...

#Lines below here added for more than 1 soundcard uncomment as required

# *** Start of Rivendell configuration generated by rdalsaconfig(1) ***

# *** End of Rivendell configuration generated by rdalsaconfig(1) ***

But I have cards in the asound.conf in my home directory...

cat asound.conf

pcm.rd0 {

  type hw

  card 0

}

ctl.rd0 {

  type hw

  card 0

}

#Lines below here added for more than 1 soundcard uncomment as required

pcm.rd1 {

  type hw

  card 1

}

ctl.rd1 {

  type hw

  card 1

}

pcm.rd2 {

  type hw

  card 2

}

ctl.rd2 {

  type hw

  card 2

}

pcm.rd3 {

  type hw

  card 3

}

ctl.rd3 {

  type hw

  card 3

}

While the system sees only 1 input and 1 output on both cards, each is
capable of multiple analouge outputs. I just cant remember how I did it and
can't find my notes... but I digress..
The Audigy2 is able to play out as my stream is back up, but the SE is not
working at all, which is the one I use in studio for production.

Any suggestions on what I can try? Kinda feeling lost here...

Thanks in advanced...

--
-=:{ Rich Gattie, Host of Geek Show Radio }:=-
-=:{ X1 - The Capital Region's Online Rock }:=-

Email: mob...@gmail.com
Blog: http://x1radio.net
Stream: http://listen.x1radio.net