I use the clock rules to set which codes can air for which hour. The log
only selects according to those rules. At night we also use quieter music
but it's all in the same music group as the more vibrant, just that the
cuts all have style codes that we turn on or off in the clock rules. Is
that what you need?

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427