For what it's worth... What I observe is that when a log is first
generated, it will show the exact times from the clock regardless of actual
length of the specific audio events listed. BUT, if you double click on the
audio event in a given hour, then close it. It will update the timing to
the actual lengths for the rest of that hour. For multiple cuts in a cart,
it will only give the average time so there is still that variable.

For remote log editing, I use TeamViewer to get on. I'm not a high level
computer guy, but that works.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427