OK,

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 4:00 PM, <ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com> wrote:

> Ok
>

> Its Making the log. When I try to Merge The log In the Generate log USE
> GUI- It creates the Log And the Button for Merge LOG Is Grayed Out and the
> Import Data Available Id RED and the Merge Is RED In the Log editor it show
> the log but it In most of the music it says Import music.

Are you trying to merge Music, Traffic, or both?

Do you actually have correctly named external log files stored in correct
paths for your music and / or traffic? Are the fields configured in rdadmin
correctly matching the fields created by your external music and/or traffic
log creation programs?

Note, if you are not creating any external music and/or traffic logs, you
should not be seeing any merge options as all. If that is the case, you may
want to look at the events in your clocks. In this case, on the IMPORT line
for your events, you should choose the Select From: button and not the From
Music or From Traffic buttons.

all the best,

drew

> I am Finding that its not merging the music On any logs. Only on on the
> service I have with the 3 Part scheduler.
>
> I check The The clocks and added the services. I also added in the program
> code In the edit service. Under program code. I have everything exacly like
> the service that is running exact rivendell is making the log
>

> Does any one have any Ideas. what could be wrong
>
> Thanks
>

> On 2018-04-14 19:41, jorge soto wrote:
>
>> Per Fred from a post from 2008:
>>
>> Click the 'Reports' button on the Edit Log screen in RDLogEdit, select
>> 'Log
>> Listing', then click 'Generate' to produce a log listing.  By default,
>> the
>> system will use 'vi' to display that on Linux, or 'notepad' on
>> Windows, but
>> that can be overridden by setting up the $VISUAL variable in your
>> environment
>> to point to the editor of your choice ('kwrite' being a popular one on
>>
>> Linux).
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 3:43 PM, Robert Jeffares
>> <jeffares.rob...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi James,
>>>
>>> On 15/04/18 05:30, ija...@jamcorbroadcast.com wrote:
>>>
>>> I need to know what is the directory that rivenlell keeps the logs
>>>>
>>> Rivendell logs are stored as MySQL tables in Rivendell.
>>>
>>> If RD is configured to use local log generation the Log Management
>>> programs RDLOGEDIT and RDLOGMANAGER connect to MySQL as does
>>> RDAIRPLAY each reading and writing to the table which is the log for
>>> a day.
>>>
>>> If Rivendell is doing the music log that's where the data is stored.
>>>
>>> You use the various tools to review and edit. There should be no
>>> need to review the MySQL table but you can.
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Robert

>> Links:
>> ------