From: "Brian McGlynn" <bmcgl...@geneseemedia.net>
To: "Rivendell-Dev" <rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>
Sent: Friday, 8 June, 2018 20:25:05
Subject: [RDD] Remote Control Audio

Hello,

I'm looking to allow remote users to connect into a production machine to
listen and upload music remotely. I've gotten it to work with Skype and VNC
Viewer - although that is too complicated for end users.

I've seen some people having success with TeamViewer and Linux transmitting
sound. Has anyone had some experience with that system or others?

Thanks.
Brian

--
Brian P. McGlynn