Can anyone advise about using Rivendell with the Airence mixer from D&R? It
allows up to 4 channels of sound from a single USB connection. I've
successfully used it on a Windows XP machine with no problems at all and it
avoided the need for any soundcards to be fitted to a PC as the mixer does
everything the soundcard would normally do. Just wondered if it would work with
Rivendell or indeed if anyone used it this way.

https://d-r.nl/airence-usb.html

I'm aware that the software it comes with (eg studio clock and level meters)
wouldn't work as that's a Windows program, but not bothered about that.