I've had to fudge the display a little as nouveau would only work at 1024 x
768.  I've had to use xrandr to create a 1280 x 1024 resolution for the display
output.  However, even before I did this, the calibration was out. Andy ---- On
Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:58:22 +0100 David Klann <dkl...@linux.com> wrote ---- Hi
Andy, I've got two systems with ELO touchscreens on CentOS 7. They're working
fine after setting the display resolution. If it seems to be just a calibration
issue, make sure that the display resolution is set correctly. Change settings
with Applications->Settings->Display Hope this helps! ~David Klann On 8/29/18
8:40 AM, Andy Higginson wrote: > Hi, I'm in the process of "Upgrading" our
playout from Enco Dad to Rivendell.  I'm running everything on our existing
hardware and so far the core bits seem to be working.  There are however some
bits that I have come up against.  One of these is the touch screen
calibration. Our machine is running CentOS 7 installed using the Rivendell
installer script.  The touchscreen is an Elo ET1729L monitor.  It is seen as an
Elo Touchsystems 2216 AccuTouch when looking in dmesg. All of the instructions
that I have found so far are for older versions of CentOS or Ubuntu and there
is nothing listed for CentOS 7.  Even xinput_calibrator seems to be only
available for EL6 and below. Does anyone use Elo monitors and how do you get it