Hi,

As far as I understand the Restore in rdadmin does not do a schema check
/ update, so it will work if you are staying at the same version of
Rivendell.  In your case you were going from an older version to a newer
version.  In that situation it is best to do the restore from the
command line so that it will do the schema check / update when rdadmin
is run.

Lorne Tyndale