Hello
After some try i found the problem.
When dropboxes run rdimport is lunched with wrong parameter

rdimport --persistent-dropbox-id=1 --drop-box --log-mode
--add-scheduler-code=10s --normalization-level=-3 --autotrim-level=-30
--segue-level=-1000 --segue-length=0 --metadata-pattern=%a-%u-%u- %t.mp3
--fix-broken-formats --delete-source --startdate-offset=0
--enddate-offset=0

When rdcatchd fork rdimport process for dropboxes don't remove 00 from the
value stored in db what happens for trim value so Segue level insted of -10
is -1000.
For the moment the only way to fix it is to lunch rdimport manually with
correct parameter.

I tryed to give a quick look in the code but i cannot find where the
doubble 0 is removed.

Ps sorry for my bad english

Regards
Gabriele