Using Riv 3.0 with CentOS 7 with the Livewire driver on a standalone for
both testing and a backup audio source if the automation goes quiet...

Running a series of about 20 logs in a loop, RDairplay runs fine for about
3 days at a time and then starts scrolling rapidly through each log. I have
to force quit RDairplay and restart it again. I re-generated all of the
logs to make sure there were no issues with them and started in different
places with the same result. The same setup with Riv 2.19 and CentOS 6 on
identical hardware works flawlessly. What might be causing this?

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute