We are using the Centos 7 appliance install and are on 3.2

I was going to rdexport -xml everything and then rdimport -xml everything,
but when using a few test files the ISRC and outcue on the cuts imported
incorrectly.  They looked correct in the XML file, but seemed into import
incorrectly - ie the cut name imported to the ISRC and a single letter
imported to the outcue.

--
96.7kram
P.O. Box 332