Hi,

What you are describing is normally an Apache issue.

Double check that Apache is installed and running, check that the cgi
module is enabled.  Make sure the Rivendell configuration file for
Apache is installed in the correct spot and that Apache has access to
the folder where the Apache rdxport.cgi stuff is.  Double check all that
stuff.  Restart Apache.

Chances are your database converted fine.

Lorne Tyndale