On Feb 24, 2022, at 18:10, Steve <riv...@braingia.org> wrote:

> Is the reference operating system for Rivendell still CentOS-something
> or is Debian a solid option?

FWIW, the two distros I use for development of v4.x are RedHat Enterprise Linux
and UbuntuStudio LTS, and those are the two distros for which I will be
maintaining downstream integrations. That said however, the goal is to make
v4.x source compatible with “Linux in general”, so downstream integrations with
other distros are certainly possible if someone wants to step up and maintain
it.

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |