Hi Massimo

>  4 command lassign_array was replicated from class ::DIO::Database
> (being totally general and independent from member variables) and
> promoted to core command

Plausible list except for - and that's my outside view ;-) - this
number 4: In Rivet I see a C implementation of lassign_array
(rivetList.c) and a Tcl implementation (so far) in dio.tcl. They don't
do the same thing. If you promote the dio version to core command,
you'll change the mechanics of the existing C implementation. Don't
you? Again: me not using Rivet doesn't really make me understand what
I'm saying ;-)

Best regards
Ronnie
--