I've just committed a new version of the form broker that handles also default values (just adding 'default <value>' to the list)

method 'validate' now accept a third optional parameter as name of an array where the filtered response is copied into. If this argument is specified then the original 'response' array is (should be) untouched

$fbobj validate ?-forcequote? response ?filtered_response?

 -- Massimo