On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 15:24 +0100, John Logsdon wrote:

> But it would also be good if RKH could check the MD5s etc for the actual
> distro.  Maybe this is a question for the SL list as I suspect many people
> use RKH.

Next release has (some) support for package managers. For RPM-based
systems, this allows RKH to use the info from the RPM database as to
whether the file hash value is correct or not. Support is there for
Debian and BSD systems as well. But it does need testing :-) Get it from
CVS if you want to try it out.

John.