Al G wrote:
> I just joined your list, and I've got some problems with my computer.

BTW, it's a good idea to use more than one hunter. Another good
one is chkrootkit. Frisk also provides fprot which is rather
resource intensive on Linux, but which seems to do a fairly good
job. I also run tripwire, which is sorta an "after the fact"
but can point out what has changed.

All these tools need regular use. Do you have locate?

Perhaps you can

$ locate rkh

and find where the image went.

Another thing: generally you must log in as root in order to
run these tools. Rather than log in that way, I suggest you
log in as yourself, and then su to root

$ su -
Password:
#

Don't forget the "-". It may be that it downloaded and installed,
but just is not in your path when you are logged in as yourself.

When you are through doing priviledged actions, be sure to log
out from root priviledge.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.