On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 21:56:44 +0200 Markus Malkusch
<mar...@malkusch.de> wrote:
>My rkhunter-1.3.4 said that smbd was using Port 2006 (..)
> Might it be possible that rkhunter would even alert if somebody
would talk to my smbd with the source port 2006?

I don't remember changes between 1.3.4 and 1.3.6 (current) but in
the latter, checking /path/to/rkhunter around line 8504, will show
RKH only looks at connections using the port on the local host. If
you still get the same kind of errors after upgrading to 1.3.6 do
let us know.

Best regards,
unSpawn
---