Hi,

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 10:44:14 +0200
meik michalke <meik.micha...@uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 15. April 2018, 10:41:37 CEST schrieb Stefan Rödiger:
> > I will also try to do something. When is the deadline?
>
> that would be tomorrow ;-) :: m.

Well, actually that would be the day before yesterday. That time gap is
intentional to give us (and others) a chance to package. So, too late
for this round, but at least it's not like this is a regression
compared to 0.6.5 (or is it?).

For all I care, let's target a "bugfixing and details" release in about
a month or so, or even in two weeks.

As to where to commit translations: No, not in git. Translations are
kept outside of our repo at
https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/de/messages/playground-edu/
(for de). You probably want to get in touch with the language team for
coordination (https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-i18n-de/ for
de; https://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php for the entire list).

Regards
Thomas