hi,

Am Sonntag, 12. August 2018, 20:15:12 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Maybe it's some installation thing, but I have no Ubuntu VM at hand for
> testing.
> What happens when you enter help:/rkwardplugins/ in dolphin? (It should
> launch a
> konqi window with the help page).

oh, well... firstly, konqueror was not installed, maybe not part of a standard
KDE installation any longer? maybe the whole mechanism was replaced with
something different in KF5?

i installed it manually and got a really recursive error page in konqueror:

help:/rkwardplugins/khelpcenter/documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/
documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/
documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/
documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/
documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/documentationnotfound/khelpcenter/
documentationnotfound/index.html

> Do you have khelpcenter installed, and does installing it help any,
> otherwise?

khelpcenter was already installed.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--