Hi,

On Thursday 30 April 2009, Germán Márquez Mejía wrote:
> Additionally  I've made some minor modifications and string translations
> to both es.po files. Attached.

ok, committed to SVN. But...

How about doing that yourself in the future? I've added you to the project,
and given you write permission to SVN, so you can do that directly.

Let me know, if you need some hints to getting started. I can probably dig up
some lines I've written on this, before.

Of course, if you prefer to continue the current way of sending your changes,
that's perfectly fine as well.

Regards
Thomas