Hi,

I've discarded your mail on the list due to large size of the attachment, but
quoting it in full, below, instead.

This error message typically indicates a problem with the installation,
although of course, you say it worked, yesterday. Please double-check that you
have not changed anything relevant since then, e.g. updating R. For good
measure, try re-installing RKWard, to see if that takes care of the problem.

If problems persist, we need more info to diagnose the problem, and give you
advice. Importantly:

 - Which version of RKWard?
 - Which version of R?
 - Which operating system?