Hi,

We have setup robinhood v3 on RHEL 7.2 with lustre 2.5.

We modified "/etc/robinhood.d/lfs04.conf", added fileclass as following:

fileclass big_file {
    definition { type == file
             and size >= 100GB
             and size <= 1TB }
}

However did not show in output of "rbh-report --classinfo":

-bash-4.2# rbh-report -f lfs04 --classinfo
Using config file '/etc/robinhood.d/lfs04.conf'.
                     fileclass,      count,     volume,   spc_used,   min_size,
  max_size,   avg_size
                        [none],     136234,   52.81 TB,   52.53 TB,          6,
   4.23 TB,  406.48 MB
                    empty_file,      13669,          0,    6.27 MB,          0,
         0,          0
                    small_file,     292485,  177.64 GB,  182.68 GB,          1,
   9.99 MB,  636.84 KB

Total: 442388 entries, volume: 58257113467030 bytes (52.98 TB), space used:
57953185923072 bytes (52.71 TB)

We have restarted robinhood and mariadb daemons, new fileclass did not show.

Could you kindly give some clue?

Regards
Bruce Chen
System Planning Dept.
System Technology & Management Div.
Acer Cybercenter Service Inc.

This email contains information that is for sole use of the intended recipient
and may be confidential or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,
any further review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email, or
the contents of this email is prohibited. Please notify the sender by reply
this email and destroy the original email if your receipt of this email is in
error.