It seems to me that Looksmart is doing the right thing. Excluding
user-agents named "Due to a deficiency in Java it's not currently possible
to set the User-Agent." will exclude all Java-based "browsers" unable to set
the user-agent property using the java.net.URLConnection.setRequestProperty
method.

Rasmus T. Mohr            Direct  :             +45 36 910 122
Application Developer     Mobile  :             +45 28 731 827
Netpointers Intl. ApS     Phone   :             +45 70 117 117
Vestergade 18 B           Fax     :             +45 70 115 115
1456 Copenhagen K         Email   : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Denmark                   Website : http://www.netpointers.com

"Remember that there are no bugs, only undocumented features."