I was hoping we'd be able to release Roller 2.1 during December. We put it in production on a couple of sites (that will remain nameless ;-), but there are still a couple of open issues that are holding up the release. Here's the summary page for the 2.1 release:

http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp? page=Proposal_Roller_2.1_Release

Now, Allen and I are getting started with "2.2" features and fixes for a deployment end of January release. Here's the 2.2 summary page:

http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp? page=Proposal_Roller_2.2_Release

Since 2.1 is not quite done, maybe we should take the stuff we had planned for 2.2 and put it in 2.1. Here are my arguments: 1) People are still coming to grips with 2.0 and don't necessarily need/want a new release right now, 2) we'll save time by not going through the release cycle right now and 3) most of the 2.2 changes are bug fixes and performance improvements -- stuff that ought to be fixed.

What do you think?

- Dave