Hi Dave,

I downloaded and verified signatures for the .tar.gz and .zip files. Look good.

Just one comment on the LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt. You have several attributions of code but you don't include the licensing terms for them, except for JDOM, Blojsom and Pebble.

So I didn't see what license terms apply to ROME, Acegi Security, and icons by Mark James.

Did you run RAT on the release?

Craig