All: if you get a chance, and want to see something cool, grab the latest
svn of WebCit, clear your browser cache, and try out the webmail.  Click
to select, ctrl-click to multi select, both the delete button and the
delete key on your keyboard work for deleting selected messages, and the
table header no longer scrolls with the table.

 I even went the extra mile and made it work in Internet Explorer, so
windows users who don't have a web browser can use it too.  :)

 There is still much to be done, but I'm happy that I finally am starting
to grok the whole JavaScript thing about capturing events and using them
to manipulate document elements.