Ok everyone, check out the new dialog for attaching files to emails/posts.
 You're going to *love* it.  I am *really* happy with how well it came out.
 Attaching files no longer requires a "save that's not really a save" of the
message, and it doesn't clutter the headers section with a lot of noise.
Instead, when you click the "Attach" button, the attachments pane pops up
over the message (in all of its CSS3 rounded-corners, gradient-background,
drop-shadow Web 2.0-ness) and lets you add as many files as you want, then
you can dismiss the window.

 TODO: removing attachments does not work yet.
 TODO: I want to change the "Attach" button to "Attachments: 0" and have it
update dynamically