Fr Dez 10 2010 21:30:43 EST von IGnatius T Foobar @ Uncensored Betreff: Re: [SCM] citadel.org branch, master, updated. a70ac03ebc6c5de716f6ff71c1663fffe66c4fbe

Ok everyone, check out the new dialog for attaching files to emails/posts.
You're going to *love* it. I am *really* happy with how well it came out.
Attaching files no longer requires a "save that's not really a save" of the message, and it doesn't clutter the headers section with a lot of noise. Instead, when you click the "Attach" button, the attachments pane pops up over the message (in all of its CSS3 rounded-corners, gradient-background, drop-shadow Web 2.0-ness) and lets you add as many files as you want, then you can dismiss the window.

TODO: removing attachments does not work yet.
TODO: I want to change the "Attach" button to "Attachments: 0" and have it update dynamically

Qte! realy Qute. I'd like to add one todo... could you add a throbber to the screen while its uploading the files on send? The one we also show while loading the messages list in the mbox view?

and, for some reason the translation of the button is a little wrong, maybe we need to use another word here.