citadel and names in outlook and other mail programs

'
[Log in to get rid of this advertisement]
Hi,
I am using citadel to handle my mail, and I want the name from the client E.G. Michael Taboada to replace the person's user name.
For example, if I have a user called person, and they're real name is Michael Taboada, and their name is set that way in their client, the mail in other people's inboxes still shows person, instead of Michael Taboada.
This applies to all inboxes sent to, not just other citadel users.
Any help is appreciated.