Sun Mar 31 2013 08:00:48 EDT from dothebart @ Uncensored

commit 66b37caa8621e2e78c61b44acef3653fdfdc1192
Author: Wilfried Goesgens <dotheb...@citadel.org>
Date:   Sun Mar 31 13:52:02 2013 +0200

    Rework Login dialog to work with rekonq (and hopefully Safari)

      - modal.js: don't use a function pointer - simply name the function as the pointer.
      - head.html: if we're not logged in, we add the login dialog to the page; its hidden anyways.
      - login.html: since we get printed into existing pages, we don't need <html><body> - its wrong in first place to have them.
      - authmethods.js: GetLoggedInFirst(): we don't need to send an ajax request to retrieve the login mask; if its needed, head.html already contains it. Simply uncover it to the user.

so now we have login.html in the pages if the user is not logged in.

what exactly would now be the usefullness of the push infrastructure over adding a hidden post field to login.html and filling that with GetLoggedInFirst()? just to KISS?

nice side effect: passvoid autocompletion from browser memory works again.