Wed Sep 11 2013 09:14:06 AM EDT from dothebart @ Uncensored
Wed Sep 11 2013 07:35:07 EDT from IGnatius T Foobar @ Uncensored
Setting an expire policy for a floor full of RSS feeds is good; that's how we do it here. No sense in preserving that stuff for a long time. Until of course I forgot about that when we started *originating* blogs from here and I put my first one on that floor ... oops! That's why the "Member Blogs" floor has *no* expire policy.

but... again... HOW do you configure the floor expire policy using webcit?

I am not sure, but I think the floor expire policy gets set at creation time for the new floor.  Not sure how you change it in Webcit (I think I usually do it in the text client - but I am not sure as I don't do it often).