Feel free to move this to Save the Text Client> if you feel it more appropriate
there.  I thought a more limited audience was better for this.  :)

 Not sure if this has been reported, or if it is a byproduct of how SSH is

 pasing between the daemon and local text client, but I've spotted a couple
of
 oddities that I wondered about.

 1.  I see the letters 'ta' in high ASCII form while reading messages that

 include line feeds.

 2.  The .<R>ead <B>io feature appears broken if you enter ? for a list.
The
 reponse is "Unrecognized or unsupported command."

 I know it's been a long time since I've been online, loads of personal
 issues that needed attention, but in case it helps explain my own interest
in
 the betterment of the text client, I am legally blind, and while I do not

 need screen readers, I do need large text, and the web interface is not
 overly practical for
me due to limited space in each frame with larger text
 (through no fault of webcit's own).  I started on BBS's back in the 80's,
and
 the keyboard is where I am most at home, and remains the simplest way to
stay connected with everyone, and still exchange e-mail and all that jazz.

  Just thought I'd pass that along to see if anyone else has encountered these,
and if a fix is warranted.

 Thanks!