I want to get this code into your hands, even if it's only a skeleton at this
point.  It's a very good framework and when I get around to fleshing it out,
it's going to be a much nicer base than the current WebCit code.  I think
what I'm going to do is offer it as a technology preview in the next release
of Easy Install.  We'll set it up so that the build doesn't fail if webcit-ng
fails, and it won't start it up by default either.   Then we will be able
to say "if you're on Easy Install and want to see webcit-ng, go to this
directory
and start it with this command..."

 I am in a busy season at work right now though.  In another couple of weeks
I'll be able to pound some more Citadel code.