Thanks again mr IG.

So, IIUC, you're also prioritizing other stuff equally important to Citadel project.

So basically Webcit-ng will still be in the queue for the time being yet still considered, right?

As for me, even when I already started to read -right now the <basics> of databases-, it'd take me a big while to be able to contribute one small thing to webcit-ng, thought this doesn't mean I'll stop.

Anyway, if eventually there's a thing and help is needed with testing, documentation, etc, I'm still open.
(Unless you have further advise to give)

Thanks again.