2009/7/20 Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo <elh...@gmail.com>:
> "support of remote sessions via X Windows"
> what the....
> Does it mean some GUI Linux apps would be able to run into ROS with that new
> Win32 subsystem??

No. It means that if we get things like Microsoft Office working under
ReactOS then it will be able to seamlessly display to any client
running a X server. Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows with Xming, etc.
The immediate commercial applications should be apparent. Combine
ReactOS with a Hypervisor subsystem such as Xen and KVM and you have
the makings of a true Windows subsystem. Think VMware Fusion or
Parallels Coherency but with remote DISPLAY support, etc.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards