Hi,

as already said in the #reactos-dev IRC Chat yesterday I, too, think Z98
is right
(http://reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7634&start=75#p67090),
this is not how a real mod has to behave. But this criticism counts for
him, me and all others in the privileged teams IMO! I know that some of
my behavior is more childish than anything else you could call useful
and professional, but I ask you, what ways to tidy the forums up, do I
have, except gallows humor and sarcasm? Lets explain what evilness I did
this time again. Every day on my way to university I sit in the train,
start Opera Mini on my Mobile and run through the forums to do my job
and in recent times more an more posts with harmful and destructive
meaning occur. Most are from our well known troll-friend nute, but there
are other flaws right now, too. For example the newly registered
members, who write one post with SPAM in their signature and hope that
noone of the Mods recognizes it, but this is another story. OK, back to
the main story. I looked trough his "When will Version 0.3.blablubb
finally be done you lame, useless dumbasses of so called Devs"-post,
which I already moved to Off Topic because his unintentional negative
influence does not belong to the General Forums IMO. Well, I know the
very last warning spoken by Z98 against me in the very same Thread and
realized that the same behavior he accused from both sides reoccurs
after just two days. Flaming and Bashing from both sides again... Well,
I lock topics and get bashed, I warn ppl and get bashed, I rename a
thread which has nothing to do with any Version 0.4.11 talk and more is
meant as a battleaxe against the forum and the project and get bashed
too, so I decided to do nothing except a good amount of sarcasm and
properly renamed the Thread to "nute's private playground" which it was
anyway at that time. Well, I had nothing to loose. All my steps would
have resulted in bashing anyway, so I chose the funniest path. Some
subjects in the forums play with us and noone cares. They spread crap
about us, which could even harm our image and noone cares! And if I dare
to try to sentence disciplinary actions, I get kicked from above. Well,
why should I behave like a real mod pretending to be one? I have lost
all power over the forums, because our own hierarchy fights against me.
I have as much power in there like all others users, because most of my
steps and actions are being reverted or openly criticised anyway. God
its fucking frustrating to have no ways to moderate the forum at all,
but being called mod! If we do not finally start to spread some
authority in the forums and stop to always see the good person in such
harmful subjects without the minimum of aggression needed to be a Mod
IMO or giving mods like me ways to do their job without anyone always
falling in their back, we can close down the forums immediately anyway.
Psychotic trolls like nute and more than enough others need limits,
otherwise they dance on our nose as they do right now and a hierarchical
system which fights itself is no way to get this done. It did not work
in the Weimarer Republik and won't work for us, too.

OK this had to be said, now kick me, degrade me, whatever you think is
best, but please finally do it once and for all, please. Only the best
for Project counts! I don't care what happens to me as long as we get
this problem solved. With or without me as mod. Have fun.

Daniel "dreimer" Reimer

(still for some last seconds) ReactOS Forum Moderator Team Member
ReactOS Build Environment for Windows Coordinator